My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 21 April 2015

N Is For ..... Notification

I am linking this post up with the lovely Charly Dove and her 
wonderful Alphabet Project.

There is a bridge near where I live that for many years has been nicknamed the Astle bridge, the reason for this being that someone at some point graffitied

 "Astle Is The King" 

on it and as much as Dudley Council kept removing it it kept reappearing so eventually the council erected this notification as a permanent reminder that

"Astle will always be the KING"

Incase you've no idea who Astle is his the greatest ever player to play for West Bromwich Albion,
so for this week's letter.


N Is For ...... Notification.


Well that's my N Is For .......

Stay tuned for my O Is For .........

No comments:

Post a Comment