My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Saturday 30 April 2016

Beets BLU Keyfinder

Are you forever loosing or misplacing your car or house keys?

Yes I hear you say.... Well the Beet BLU Keyfinder is the solution you've been waiting for.


This small device can be just to track down those misplaced keys and potentially stop those age old arguments of who's misplaced the keys this time.


This device can also be used on other valuables like your purse/wallet, cameras or camcorders, luggage, pets and even your darling children when they run off and hide from you whilst out on walks or doing your family shopping.

I was recently sent this item to review as I'm forever putting my keys down at home when I come in from work going off and doing something else then forgetting where I've put them when it's time to go out again.

This devise is so simple to set up too all you have to do is simply download the app from your phones app store take the device out of the packaging, sync it to your phone and jobs a good un as they say.

You can track your valuables whatever they are wirelessly at a distance of up to 33 feet.

This product is priced at £20 on amazon with free P&P and compared to other products on the market I think it is worth the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment