My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 23 September 2014

S Is For ....... Storm Damage

I am linking this post up with the lovely Charley Dove 
and her wonderful Alphabet Project.

My S Is For ...... Storm Damage

When we were on holiday to Coombe Mill last february we went to Fistral Beach, Newquay.

Whilst the kids were playing on the beach and paddling in the sea I was able
to pan round the beach and take some scenery pictures, I happened to notice what damage the storms had done to the beach and the surrounding areas, as you can see it was pretty terrible the devastation caused by the storms only a few weeks before our holiday.


Well that's my S Is For .........
Stay tuned for my T Is For............

2 comments:

  1. This must have been a harrowing sight to watch. I hope there were no major losses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seeing the devastation was bad enough would of hated being there through it tbh

      Delete