My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Swimming Adventure

Today whilst JR was at school Tammy and I decided to take TP and L-A swimming.

Well when I say we took them swimming what I mean is I took them all to the leisure centre and took some photos whilst mummy took them in the pool as I don't like going swimming.

Today was a special occasion for the children as it was the first time they'd got to try out their new Swimfin, which they loved having with them.






The pool was a bit busy as there was a school swimming lesson going on at the same time which slightly scared my two at first but they eventually began to enjoy themselves and even more so when mummy let them have the Swimfin on, then it was time to go and fetch JR before we even knew it lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment