My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Monday 12 August 2013

# Whats the Story


I was flicking through my photos on my phone the other day to see what I could delete and I came across this one.

It is my daughter on her very 1st Santa visit, we took the kids to the Art Gallery in Birmingham. It only seems like yesterday when she was born let alone visiting Santa having her 1st Christmas and in a month she will be 1 year old.

Where does the time go? Soon the time will come where she will be too old for Santa and the dreams will be over, but until then every Christmas.... Santa here we come.




4 comments:

  1. They grow up way too quickly don't they! So lovely to have this photo to look back on though - you could take one every Christmas. Thank you for joining #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie, I remember Gracie's first visit to Santa and a couple of weeks ago I booked this years visit which will be her third! time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you for the comments much appreciated, yeah time does fly by so quick only seems like yesterday when I took my eldest on his 1st Santa visit and he will be five in November

    ReplyDelete