My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Saturday 29 June 2013

The Sleeping Sticker Chart


Today we thought (well my wife to be precise, and I followed suit) would try a new tact for the boy's bed time routine. 

We thought we would introduce the boys to a sleep time sticker reward system, hoping this would end the good old battle of wills at bedtime. 

We told the boys good night time routines would lead to reward stickers followed by certificates, which would eventually lead to treats. 

At first the boys were so excited, my eldest knew what rewards stickers were and what treats they could look forward to. But my youngest on the other hand just wanted to get excited everytime he heard the word sticker, blissfully unaware exactly what we really wanted him to do to achieve his stickers. 

Well their tea was eaten, pj's put on and off to bed they went, let the battle begin was my usual thought, but tonight I held an open mind.

All I can say is let's see what tomorrow and the following days bring and just how long it will take them to earn their first sticker let alone their first certificate then reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment