My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Saturday 28 December 2013

Boxing Day Afternoon Skating Adventure

We decided that for Christmas it would be fun to buy the boys some training roller skates.

After a few Bambi like attempts at skating it the kitchen, we thought it would be fun to take the boys out and let them have freedom outside the house on the path.

 

  

To be fair both boys were fairly good on their skates, they only fell over a few times but got straight back up and tried again. 

 

As you can see though my youngest lad got a bit bored and decided he wanted to be carried back hone from the bottom of the road lol.


Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11605983/?claim=qxr96aqu8ve">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

17 comments:

  1. Lovely, I haven't been brave enough to get 6yo skates yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all my wife's idea to get the skates glad she did the boys had so much fun

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness I remember the fun I had on rollerskates as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids only went a short distance but had so much fun lol

      Delete
  3. Bless them, they did very well for being so little - I bet they had great fun. It's great to see the children enjoying their presents. Thanks for linking up and sharing their Christmas fun with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First its a pleasure to share my Xmas experience with you and secondly they had loads of fun even falling over and trying again and again to get it right they really enjoyed themselves.

      Delete
  4. That looks like fun :) A great way to get outside for some fresh air! #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was so much fun slightly nervous at points points but so much fun

      Delete
  5. Gosh brings back memories of roller skating. You'll soon be wearing a pair yourself to keep up with them.
    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never roller skates as a kid so it was fab to be part of their 1st skating experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are so cute! And yep, often my daughter would also end up on her dad's shoulders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds eh? We bought our four year old some skates for Christmas too and he loves them! I've taken him out a few times, he's a bit wobbly but getting there slowly. #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool didn't think mine would say up as long as they did tbh. Skate board next lol

      Delete
  10. Aw, love the idea of roller skates, we've not tried them. Pictures are good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment it was so much fun skate board fun next time lol

      Delete
  11. og this is super it brought so many memories back of a boxing day when i was little with new skates!!

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete