My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Our Walk to School

As some of you maybe aware recently I had an accident on the motor which lead to me being without a car for nearly two weeks.

Oh the pain and hassle of using someone else's car was beginning to take its toll on me, but thats a whole other story for another day lol.

Being without my own car on my days off meant I had to walk my boy to school, yes for some it's an everyday occurrence but for me I'm normally in work that time if day.

Well on this day the sun was out the sky was blue so my wife and I thought why dont we take the other two children for a nice walk to pick their big brother up from school, so that's what we did.

We wrapped L-A up her winter snow suit and put her in her pram. We put TP in his winter coat and wellie boots picked up the bread for the ducks and off we went.


We are lucky enough to live right next to a very picturesque canal which happens to run half way parallel to my sons school, so instead of walking along the main road we decided to take the canal route instead.

 

Its was a really nice change to be confronted by hungry swans instead of busy road traffic lol.

 




3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lovely walk to school :)
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to take advantage of your predicament and make it all positive for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you all felt so much better for that beautiful walk along the canal, beats the road, the car seat fuss and the lack of exercise any day. Lets hope we have many more sun inspired winter days this season. A great post and so perfectly Country Kids!

    ReplyDelete