My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Y is For.... Yummy


I am linking this post up with the lovely Charly Dove and her 
wonderful Alphabet Project.

Y Is For ...... Yummy

Yesterday (28/10) we went to the Eden Project, it is a wonderful place if you have never been I recommend a visit.

Whilst on our visit the children used their regular sentence whenever we're out somewhere of "we're starving daddy" I knew they weren't starving but they insisted they were.

So we stopped for a bite to eat, we noticed in the ice rink they sold chips so we brought a few trays of them to share round. When we got our chips, to our amazement they were sweet potato fries and they were YUMMY.

Well that's my Y Is For ........

Stay tuned for my Z Is For ........

The final installment in this fabulous A-Z journey.