My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

I Is For ..... Isolation Room

I am linking this post up with the lovely Charly Dove
 and her wonderful Alphabet Project.

My I Is For ...…... Isolation Room


A year ago May my daughter went for a routine doctor's appointment for a reaction to her milk.

This appointment lead to her being sent straight to hospital where she ended up spending the next
 nine of her eleven days stay in hospital in a isolation room whilst they did various test on her for various conditions.

Through out it all she remained so happy and smiley and never got downbeat about being in hospital.

  
Eventually on the eleventh day they agreed that she could go home as thankfully she was well and healthy
enough to leave hospital.

Well that's my I Is For .......

Stay tuned for my J Is For......