My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Vita Coco Kids Review

I was recently approached to see if I would be interested in trying out some products from


I must admit that when I was first approached about the trying out the products I had never heard of Vita Coco Kids before so I did a bit of  research to find out what they were all about.

After finding out that the kids drinks were:-

* About half the calories and sugar of other leading kids drinks
* They had no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
* They contain electrolytes to keep the kids hydrated
* Not suitable for TREE NUT allergy sufferers
* It doesn't contain gluten
* Can be enjoyed chilled but also can be stored non-chilled
making ideal for school lunch boxes and picnics
(All sources form web site)

Once I had researched the products more and found them suitable for my children I replied back with a yes I'd be interested in trying some of your products out, sat back and awaited delivery.

There was a knock at the door and the delivery man handed me a rather large box, my two youngest peered round the door with excited eyes to see what had been delivered.  

I put the box down on the table and let the kids proceed in opening it. 





The kids loved it, they didn't know what the flavours were to be honest all they were asking for was a purple one or a yellow one.



I am pleased we have been introduced to these new drinks 
as both my wife and I always look for healthy yet tasty drinks 
for the children when we go shopping.

At the time of writing this review Tesco and Sainsbury's were 
selling a box of 4 x 180ml packets for £2.50 
which I believe is good value for money.

I was sent these drinks free of charge for review purpose 
and all opinions and thoughts are my own.


We're going on an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment