My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Thursday, 31 July 2014

L Is For ...... Lego

I'm linking this post up with the lovely Charley Dove and her fabulous Alphabet Project.


As a kid I loved playing with Lego, we'd go the the shop and buy a small box of Lego every now and then like a police car, a speed boat or a helicopter something small and easy to make.

One Christmas I remember my parents buying me a Robin Hood Lego set which really made my Christmas, I played with it constantly over the Christmas period.

I did follow the instructions at first as you do but I later just made things my own way which was far more fun to be honest.

Anyhows before I get lost in my memory bank, 
on a trip to London last year I took the boys to Hamleys and showed them their awesome Lego figures and models and I was able to share my love for Lego with them.





Well that's my L Is For ....

Stay tuned for my M Is For ....