My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Sunday 6 October 2013

Our holiday friend


My wife is a big kid at heart. So when we went to Disney World in Florida for our holiday she was able to let her inner child free. 

She decide that before we went she was going to purchase herself a new little friend, a talking Mickey Mouse who interacts with various points in Disney World.

This little chappie became our holiday companion, he went everywhere we did,

to take car rides to see shows,

 

to see parades/3D rides,


 have meals,


 meet and greet various characters

 

and even to the pub in Epcot lol.



  


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant! What a great post, I hope Mickey kept you thoroughly entertained! The photos are great. Sounds like such a brilliant trip, will be a nice memento to have bit size chunks as posts. Thank you so much for sharing with #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think mickey mouse had as much fun as we did lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it... I have a Tigger which I bought in Wales who had his own little holiday with us. I love these kind of trips. Jealous of Florida!

    ReplyDelete