My Crazy Kids

My Crazy Kids

Wednesday 14 May 2014

BOOMco Twisted Spinner




I was recently contacted by Donna Bennett, PR consultant of Mattel UK to see if I would be interested in reviewing the BOOMco Twisted Spinner. 

 I obviously thought that this would be a great chance for me to have some father and son time with JR and myself. 

 My Nephews have Nerf Guns and my boys they love playing with them so I thought they'd love trying this Twisted Spinner out. 

 As soon as they opened the packaging up they were overcome with excitement and couldn't wait to try the Twisted Spinner out. 


 

 This is where we hit a snag and is my only negative point to this product review, the age guide of the product. 

It is clearly indicated as 6+ but and a big but I don't believe this to be ok or safe to be honest. 

 My son is nearly six and my Nephew is seven, yet both of them struggled to use this product. As you can see from this video, the spinner requires you to pump the lever to fire the darts which my Son and Nephew struggled to do whilst being able to safely aim the twisted at the target.


 With that said though the product is very good. 

It is a air powered blaster so requires no batteries at all. The twister comes with a smart stick target and darts, which are available in cool colours and patterns. 

 Smart stick technology allows you to see where you nailed your target, the Smart stick darts will only stick to the smart stick shields and sticky targets. 

 As well as targets the spinner has transforming shields which allow you to catch incoming opponents darts, re-load them into your barrel and fire them back. The spinner has a awesome 70 foot firing range too. 

 The spinner is priced at £24.99 which when I compared to other similar products I found the price to be very reasonable indeed.

 You can purchase the twisted spinner from SMYTHS, ASDA, John Lewis and Toys R Us.

Follow BOOMco on INSTAGRAM

If you enjoyed these videos head on over to the official BOOMco youtube channel for
more fun and BOOMco excitement.

This product was given to me free of charge for the purpose of the review, all views and opinions are my own. 
We're going on an adventure

4 comments:

  1. That looks like something my boys would absolutely love! I like that it doesn't need batteries either, but it does look rather huge! I have a #KidsCorner weekly blog hop this would fit perfectly into, if you wanted to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the age issue, really helpful review though #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want this!!!! I think it's brilliant!!! May get it for Cameron for his birthday!

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete